This International Key Accountmanager Consumer Electronica provides the strategic and day-to-day tactical leadership for their assigned region or group of customers (mostly high-level distributors) within the EU-Africa region.
Segway-Ninebot Europe: Globally operating company manufacturing and selling electric (urban) mobility products, from an EU-Africa regional office based in Amsterdam.
This key sales position provides the strategic and day-to-day tactical leadership for their assigned region or group of customers (mostly high-level distributors) within the EU-Africa region. This person will be responsible for realizing ambitious sales growth targets through mostly existing distributors across the region. The International Key Account Manager identifies suitable resellers within a country and defines and achieves the annual sell-in sales programs with all international distributors and/or their key retailers by passionately promoting the products, agreeing on the ranging, planning volume and timing of (re)orders and ensuring effective sell-through activities are being implemented by the customer. All sales decisions are supported by data by regularly collecting and analyses customer stock and sell through information and working according to the PDCA cycle methodology.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution for profitable turnover within the EU-Africa region for assigned product lines and/or regional sales channels
- Manages all customer relationships within all levels within the customer organization
- Responsible for Business development through new channels and continuous management of existing customers following a well thought through distribution strategy built through rigorous analysis
- Plans, leads and manages all aspects of sales execution for the assigned region, product line or sales channel
- Sales forecast maintenance by country/account/sku
- Drives profitable growth opportunities within their region or group of customers
- Implements company policies at assigned in-country distributors
- Day-to-day interface with the customer (distributor), plans regular visits to the markets
- Day-to-day interface towards the sales administration officer and operations team member within the Amsterdam office to ensure flawless execution from order to fulfillment
- Works with product marketing and marketing communications colleagues to develop sales materials, promotions, and other critical sales materials
- Communicates “voice of customer” into the wider organization
- Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change
- Maintains regular sales- and management contacts at key customers
- Sells new items, promotions and other sales initiatives to key accounts
- Identifies opportunities for profitable growth through the expansion of distribution at existing customers and opening new channels of distribution
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, collecting product, packaging, and service requirements from the market; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Participates in trade events as appropriate
- Keeps abreast of products, applications, technical service, market and competitive conditions, and advertising and promotional activities in the marketplace
Professional- and social competences:
- S. or B.A. degree from an accredited college/university in Business or related field required
- 5-10 years of B2B2C sales experience of physical goods required (Ideally within the Consumer Electronics / Electric Mobility industry)
- 2 years experience as Key Account Manager
- Strong analytical & computer skills; Excel & PowerPoint are a MUST
- Excellent leadership and management skills. Must be able to provide direction and support to customers and internal colleagues
- Strong interpersonal communication and coaching skills
- Ability to interact with both external and internal customers at all levels and with different cultures
- Detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Full English proficiency plus at least one additional major European language
- International travel within EU-Africa region – potentially up to 25% of time
- Must be able to work outside office hours if required
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness
- Strategic Decision Making
- Flexible / Adaptable
- Team player
- Hands-on mentality
- Positive energy, optimist
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with corporate discipline
- Effective Planning & Organization skills
SalesHuys stands for a sustainable employment relationship between employee and employer. We think it is important that you, as a new employee, fit into the organization (culture) of your new employer, so that your talent can be deployed as quickly as possible in your new job. By offering an onboarding program, we ensure that you will feel at home faster in your new place, making you more involved, loyal and productive with the most important result: feeling happy in your new place!.
Our goal is to maximize the success ratio for both employee and employer.
Are you interested in this new challence, call, sent an App or mail to Mirjam Middelhoven.
M: 06.109.498.40 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org